Sunday, November 20, 2011

On A Painting Marathon and the Bear's Story

I've been on a painting marathon. Some times Awen just hits me and keeps on coming. I was finishing up on the Moon Dance and dug out the most recent bear painting which I started for last years holiday card, and viola I have this years card ready for scanning!



Well I might as well share the Bear's story. It all started with Mama and Baby Bear coming out of their hibernation to celebrate the season.
They crafted a star of pine cones to decorate their tree.
















Then they hung out to watch the Northern Lights.






A few years later I met my wonderful husband and we moved into a new house and the bear's tree was brought inside.














Baby Bear grew into Teen Bear and Father Bear made his appearance with the new furry ball of joy.
















The Bear family did some trick or treating at the house one year.

Later they did some sledding for the holiday.

The next year they did some other kind of sledding.


That brings us to this year when the bears are reeking havoc at the hanger with the poodles barking away.


No comments:

Post a Comment